[Numeracy 88] What are your thoughts...

Denney, Brooke denneyb at cowley.edu
Tue Feb 2 12:30:01 EST 2010

Greetings!

Now that things have slowed down a bit, I wanted to encourage people who
have not introduced themselves to please do so Then perhaps reflect upon
the following questions: What are your hopes for this discussion list?
What skills or knowledge can you share with us to deepen our knowledge
about mathematics &/or numeracy?

I also have a question that was asked of the list,

In an Adult Education class with a wide range of ages from 16 years old
to 70 years old, does age affect learning style? If so, how do you deal
with such diversity? If no, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

This is something that we see in all of our centers. Therefore, I am
interested to read your responses.

Brooke Denney

Math & Numeracy Moderator

Cowley College Adult Education