[Numeracy 91] Re: What are your thoughts...

Linda Shilling-Burhans lshilling at cvabe.org
Tue Feb 2 13:11:31 EST 2010

Hi Brooke,

Ever since I have entered this discussion I have put together an entirely
new math approach for multiplications for rightbrained learners. Mr Numbers
Channel on youtube has been great! I'm going to give a workshop for my
volunteers on all these new math tricks. It's as much for me as for my
students. It has also driven home for me the need to be very vigilant on
knowing what kind of learners my students are.
Thanks for everything.

Linda

Linda Shilling-Burhans
Community Coordinator