[Numeracy 94] hello

Dudley, Jennifer JDudley at pccc.edu
Tue Feb 2 18:08:31 EST 2010

My name is Jennifer Dudley. I am currently the Director of Continuing Education and Workforce Development at Passaic County Community College. Over the past twenty-five years, I have worked at three universities and one other community college. My educational background includes a Master of Arts in Media from the New School for Social Research and an MBA in Finance from Rutgers University. I am currently in the process of finishing my dissertation with the first doctoral cohort for Community College Leadership at Rowan University. My topic is the Community College Student: Preparation for the Math Placement Test. The purpose of my qualitative research study was to discover attitudes and beliefs regarding the value of short-term interventions that could influence and improve math placement scores for community college students at an urban campus. It was my goal to explore possible test preparation tactics and strategies to refresh math skills and/or address minor deficiencies that could be quickly remediated. I looked for pretest and testing strategies that would improve outcomes for math placement that would result in more accurate student placements. I am scheduled to defend on March 31. Any and all assistance is appreciated.

Jennifer Dudley, MBA, SPHR
Director
Continuing Education and Workforce Development
Passaic County Community College
One College Boulevard
Paterson, NJ 07505
Telephone: 973 684 6153