[Numeracy 134] AALPD preconference and membership

Jane Greiner jgreiner at proliteracy.org
Tue Feb 9 17:08:55 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

The Association of Adult Literacy Professional Developers is pleased to
offer its 10th annual preconference session at the COABE/ProLiteracy
Joint Conference 2010 in Chicago.

"Current Trends and Issues in Professional Development"

March 15, 8:30 - 3:30

This full-day preconference will feature six roundtable discussion
sessions (with nine topics from which to choose) where you will learn
about exciting new resources and approaches in professional development
and have in-depth discussions with small groups of your professional
development colleagues from across the country.

Visit http://www.aalpd.org/conference.html to see the preconference
agenda

Visit http://coabeproliteracy2010.org/index2/ to register

It's also time to join AALPD or renew your membership!

AALPD maintains an annual membership, and we will refresh our membership
database at the close of the membership drive on March 1. Please
remember to renew your membership (even if your contact information has
not changed) and vote on the 2010 slate of AALPD officers by March 1 at:

http://www.aalpd.org/membership_withvoting10.cfm

For more information about AALPD, please visit our website at
www.aalpd.org.

We hope to see you online and in Chicago!

On behalf of the AALPD Executive Committee,

Jane Greiner

jgreiner at proliteracy.org

Chair, Association of Adult Literacy Professional Developers
http://www.aalpd.org/

Professional Development Coordinator, ProLiteracy www.proliteracy.org

proliteracy.org <http://www.proliteracy.org/>

Jane Greiner