[Numeracy 144] Re: EMPower curriculum sample lessons

awayman1 at kirksville.k12.mo.us awayman1 at kirksville.k12.mo.us
Thu Feb 11 11:31:22 EST 2010

I have looked at your information and thought it sounded interesting.
I would be glad to receive any literature or free samples you could
send me. Our program is ALWAYS short of funds and we do not have any
money available for purchasing now, but I always try to keep a
running mental list and file of materials I would like to have in
case some money becomes available. Thank you for any assistance you
can give us.