[Numeracy 157] Teaching Fractions, etc.

Patricia Donovan patricia_donovan at worlded.org
Fri Feb 12 13:30:50 EST 2010

We've been talking a lot about fractions, decimals and percents on this
listserv. Anyone interested in fresh perspectives on fractions should
probably register for the Adult Numeracy Network's (ANN) COABE
conference pre-session, scheduled for March 15. Lots of nationally known
presenters will be addressing rational number topics that day. The $125
registration fee includes a continental breakfast, lunch, classroom
materials, and a year-long membership to the Adult Numeracy Network.

It would be fun to put faces to the names we read here all the time.

Tricia Donovan, Ed.D., World Education

Tricia Donovan
SABES CRC
World Education