[Numeracy 179] Re: The double negative language-math link

Linda Shilling-Burhans lshilling at cvabe.org
Tue Feb 16 12:03:58 EST 2010

Pretty darn good Charlie. Uncomplicated too. I am appreciated all the
incredible suggestions to help "cross the line" with our dumbfounded
students.
Thanks for every good thing I am getting out of this discussion. Most of it
will be put to good use, I promise.

Linda

Linda Shilling-Burhans
Community Coordinator