[Numeracy 184] Please stop the spamvertisements

Carol Collins carolc3 at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 15 22:13:18 EST 2010

The number of advertisements I receive from this listserve is becoming excessive. One announcement for a conference is reasonable but today I have received 12 advertisements from the same individual regarding different conferences (on the Health Literacy and this listserve). Last week an individual actually marked their advertisement as high priority.

I wanted to join this listserve to learn techniques and exchange ideas but I am having difficulty dealing with number of advertisements flooding my Inbox.

Carol Collins