[Numeracy 192] Re: EMPower curriculum sample lessons

Linda Schneider-Erger lschneider at tmcc.edu
Wed Feb 17 13:53:04 EST 2010

Hello Ms. Soares,

I have been hearing about your EMPower series and I would like to know more about it. If possible, a sample to view would be wonderful. I work with adult students who read below the 8th grade reading level. Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,
Linda Schneider-Erger
TMCC, ABE Literacy Coordinator
Meadowood Center
5270 Neil Rd., S220
Reno, NV 89502

<sherry_soares at terc.edu> wrote:
Hello folks,

Let me start with a warm "Thank You!" to those of you who have written about positive experiences using our EMPower curriculum! The folks at the Adult Numeracy Center here at TERC are very pleased that our series has been beneficial to you and your students.

For folks that are interested in learning more about EMPower math, please feel free to email myself or Mary Jane Schmitt. We'll be happy to answer your questions and email some resources to you.

Best,
Sherry Soares
Sherry Soares
Project Coordinator
Adult Numeracy Center | Educational Gaming Environments Group (EdGE)
sherry_soares at terc.edu