[Numeracy 225] Re: Seeking for Understanding

megj82 at aol.com megj82 at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 13:49:45 EDT 2010

I teach a math staff development for Gwinnett county (for first grade) and we used this site for algebra and balancing equations:
http://illuminations.nctm.org/ActivityDetail.aspx?ID=26
and I've used this one (particularly the algebra function machine) with some of the kids. The graphics are a little juvenile but the math is good:
http://teams.lacoe.edu/documentation/classrooms/amy/algebra/3-4/activities/functionmachine/functionmachine3_4.html

Thanks,
Megan