[Numeracy 252] Re: any good ideas on determinants for Matrices?

Carol King cking at lyon.k12.nv.us
Tue Mar 30 15:36:34 EDT 2010

Does any one have a good handle on teaching how to find the
determinant of a matrix and what it means? I have a very shaky grasp and
any good resources you know would be helpful.

I not only help students with the GED, but I teach all the High School
courses as well. I have two students needing to complete Algebra II.

Carol King

Fernley Adult Education Center

cking at lyon.k12.nv.us

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.