[Numeracy 260] Re: Is an absolute value positive?

Myna Frestedt Myna.Frestedt at centralaz.edu
Wed Mar 31 11:58:56 EDT 2010

Michael and others:

I agree heartily that we as educators bear important responsibilities in facilitating and “growing” better learning. I thank everyone for the tips and links that have helped me in this endeavor. I’m looking forward to an upcoming conference on adult education that will include many learner issues. I’ve attached a flyer and here’s the link to see what’s happening in Tempe, Arizona in a couple of weeks.

Myna Frestedt

GED Preceptor
CAC Casa Grande Center
1015 E. Florence Blvd.