[Numeracy 318] Re: Controversial News Articles

shirley burns threedog at cyberport.net
Tue Apr 20 18:52:31 EDT 2010

I'm just getting in this, but are you sure it is the standards that make the
education. It doesn't sound to me like the problem in the south is
standards. I can't believe that we can honestly believe that the FED
government would do a better job of the states in setting standards. Most
standards are copies from one another. It sound like you don't have as
much faith in national standards as you think that having them will give
some pot of money from the Federal gov't. There is no pot of money. It
comes with a high price tag.