[Numeracy 320] Re: Controversial News Articles

Claire Ludovico and/or TJ DeLuca tjdclaire at cox.net
Wed Apr 21 02:41:46 EDT 2010

Amen to all said by Chris! Although I have to add that Arizona, a
Southern state by some standards, is vying for one of those last four
positions...usually 48 or 49...and this year cut all state funding for
adult education even though we have the highest drop-out rate in the
country. Only some fancy footwork saved any program for 2010-11. And
so it goes...
Claire