[Numeracy 340] Guest Presenters

Denney, Brooke denneyb at cowley.edu
Thu May 6 07:04:52 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues:

I am in the process of identifying a panel of guests that would enrich the discussion on the Math and Numeracy List. However, I would like to hear from you first on the type of information you would like me to focus this panel on. Therefore, if you would please take a few minutes to respond to the following questions.

1. Have you attended a conference or training on Adult Numeracy &/or Mathematics and felt empowered by what the presenter said? If so, what conference or training did you attend? And what was the presenter's name?

2. Is there a particular area of Adult Numeracy &/or Mathematics that you would be interested in hearing the perspectives from a guest or an expert in that area?

3. What topics would you like to see a richer discussion on?

4. What areas of Numeracy &/or Math do you feel you are deficient in? Or what areas of Numeracy &/or Math do you feel you are passionate about?

I appreciate your responses to some or all of these questions. Your answers will assist me to find a panel of guests to meet your needs. Feel free to respond to the post or email me directly at denneyb at cowley.edu <mailto:denneyb at cowley.edu> . Thank you in advance.

Best,

Brooke Denney, Moderator

Math and Numeracy Discussion List