[Numeracy 340] Guest Presenters
Archived Content Disclaimer
Please note: This page contains archived content from the lincs.ed.gov e-mail discussion list system, which was disabled in 2012. The content on this page is available for archival purposes only. Hyperlinks on this page may be broken or may no longer link to the content specified from within the archive posting. In addition, information displayed on this page may no longer be relevant.
Thu May 6 07:04:52 EDT 2010
- Previous message: [Numeracy 340] Announcement: Free Online Courses on Using Data
- Next message: [Numeracy 341] Re: Guest Presenters
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I am in the process of identifying a panel of guests that would enrich the discussion on the Math and Numeracy List. However, I would like to hear from you first on the type of information you would like me to focus this panel on. Therefore, if you would please take a few minutes to respond to the following questions.
1. Have you attended a conference or training on Adult Numeracy &/or Mathematics and felt empowered by what the presenter said? If so, what conference or training did you attend? And what was the presenter's name?
2. Is there a particular area of Adult Numeracy &/or Mathematics that you would be interested in hearing the perspectives from a guest or an expert in that area?
3. What topics would you like to see a richer discussion on?
4. What areas of Numeracy &/or Math do you feel you are deficient in? Or what areas of Numeracy &/or Math do you feel you are passionate about?
I appreciate your responses to some or all of these questions. Your answers will assist me to find a panel of guests to meet your needs. Feel free to respond to the post or email me directly at denneyb at cowley.edu <mailto:denneyb at cowley.edu> . Thank you in advance.
Brooke Denney, Moderator
Math and Numeracy Discussion List
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...