[Numeracy 340] Guest Presenters
Archived Content Disclaimer
This page contains archived content from a LINCS email discussion list that closed in 2012. This content is not updated as part of LINCS’ ongoing website maintenance, and hyperlinks may be broken.
Thu May 6 07:04:52 EDT 2010
- Previous message: [Numeracy 340] Announcement: Free Online Courses on Using Data
- Next message: [Numeracy 341] Re: Guest Presenters
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I am in the process of identifying a panel of guests that would enrich the discussion on the Math and Numeracy List. However, I would like to hear from you first on the type of information you would like me to focus this panel on. Therefore, if you would please take a few minutes to respond to the following questions.
1. Have you attended a conference or training on Adult Numeracy &/or Mathematics and felt empowered by what the presenter said? If so, what conference or training did you attend? And what was the presenter's name?
2. Is there a particular area of Adult Numeracy &/or Mathematics that you would be interested in hearing the perspectives from a guest or an expert in that area?
3. What topics would you like to see a richer discussion on?
4. What areas of Numeracy &/or Math do you feel you are deficient in? Or what areas of Numeracy &/or Math do you feel you are passionate about?
I appreciate your responses to some or all of these questions. Your answers will assist me to find a panel of guests to meet your needs. Feel free to respond to the post or email me directly at denneyb at cowley.edu <mailto:denneyb at cowley.edu> . Thank you in advance.
Brooke Denney, Moderator
Math and Numeracy Discussion List
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...