[Numeracy 361] Planning for NIFL/LINCS

Bennett, Patricia Patricia.Bennett at ed.gov
Tue May 11 07:45:52 EDT 2010

I'm happy to be able to clear up some concerns among the members of the NIFL listservs. The NIFL/LINCS website will continue to be available after the close of NIFL, but will be accessed by a new url. We are in the process of securing a new domain name. The new url will be announced prior to the NIFL closing. All of the current listservs will continue next year. The archives will continue to be available on the website as well.

Publications currently on the website will continue to be available in pdf. format only. Anyone wishing hard copies of the many wonderful NIFL publications should order them now. Shortly we will begin recycling all publications remaining in the warehouse. Since all publications must be emptied out of the warehouse prior to the Institute closing, August will be too late to order.

Patricia Bennett
Associate Director
National Institute for Literacy
1775 I Street, NW, Suite 730