[Numeracy 377] Innumeracy

Denney, Brooke denneyb at cowley.edu
Thu Jun 3 11:26:49 EDT 2010

Happy Summer Everyone!

It seems that the list is once again quiet. Therefore, I thought I
might create some discussion about an article that I recently came
across by Bob Sullivan. It is an excerpt from his book, "Stop Getting
Ripped Off" (2009) which talks about Innumeracy and the epidemic we face
by being an innumerate society. Here is a link to this excerpt:
http://stopgettingrippedoff.net/Innumeracy.htm I found this
information to be surprising. Let me know your thoughts.

Brooke Denney, Moderator

Math & Numeracy Discussion List