[Numeracy 383] Re: Transitioning from GED to Post-Secondary Ed

Sherwood, Laura LSherwood at CLCILLINOIS.EDU
Tue Jun 15 09:32:50 EDT 2010

I think that anytime we are teaching students "to the test" we will not
be adequately addressing the needs of being successful in postsecondary
education. How can we do it all in six hours/week?

Laura E. Sherwood

Literacy Coordinator

Adult Education

College of Lake County

Grayslake, IL 60030

847-543-2327

lsherwood at clcillinois.edu

"Their story, yours, mine - it's what we all carry with us on this trip
we take, and we owe it to each other to respect our stories and learn
from them." William Carlos Williams