[Numeracy 383] Re: [SPAM] - Re: Transitioning from GED to Post-Secondary Ed - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Sharon Shoemaker sharon_shoemaker at indep.k12.mo.us
Tue Jun 15 15:14:22 EDT 2010

Anne,

It's some of us...but not just teachers. I asked on of our "GED"
textbook companies if they would produce an Algebra 2 or Trig book for
our students who want to go to college (they explain things so clearly.)
They responded by saying GED students couldn't understand and didn't
need that information. A little short-sighted I think.

Sharon L. Shoemaker

Literacy Coordinator

Independence Adult Education

600 W Mechanic

Independence, MO 64050

816-521-5507

Six essential qualities that are the key to success: Sincerity, personal
integrity, humility, courtesy, wisdom, kindness. William Menninger