[Numeracy 384] Re: [SPAM] - Re: Transitioning from GED to Post-Secondary Ed - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

pacarow at aol.com pacarow at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 07:27:13 EDT 2010

Sharon,

The answer given to you by that textbook company is indicative of the attitude many have regarding GED students. They have no conception of the abilities within the population of GED/ABE students. Success in the GED/ABE/ESOL classes involves going "out of the box" and delving into areas not necessarily contained within the binding of textbooks. Many of our students--as you all know--are students who have zoned out of the traditional process because of absolute boredom and the failure of the system to challenge their abilities.

Gloria Sward
Flagler Technical Institute
Palm Coast FL