[Numeracy 411] Re: Transitioning from GED to Post-Secondary Ed

Michael Gyori michael_gyori at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 03:36:47 EDT 2010

Hi Dan and all,

First of all, maybe by getting rid of the spam part of the subject line it won't reappear?  I, for one, certainly hope so...

Dan: would you kindly explain what you mean when you say,

Going out of the box is innovating and I am sure is motivating; however, following the administrative guidelines, funding requirements, and time restraints does not permit us to achieve more.

Whose permission do we need?

Thank you,