[Numeracy 417] Re: [SPAM] - Re: Transitioning from GED toPost-Secondary Ed - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in theemail addresses

impeccableservice at gmail.com impeccableservice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 11:48:02 EDT 2010

Dear Gail,
Thank you are addressing an extremely importance issue on practical math skills needed to succeed in society.
I am interested in learning the Key Curriculum's Empower series - so that I can teach these math skills. What websites or books do you recommend.
Thank you,
Alexandra
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Numeracy at nifl.gov