[Numeracy 430] Re: New Ideas

Nance Munderloh nance.munderloh at colbycc.edu
Thu Jul 29 10:42:12 EDT 2010

Hey Brooke,

Married life is making you bold! I appreciate the discussions, and,
although I am not a regular contributor, I have gained new insights from
peers and implemented many suggestions into professional development for
staff and “beefed up” curriculum and lesson plans locally. Looking forward
to another year of peer discussion.

Nance Munderloh