[Numeracy 431] Re: Ideas for improving practice

Kohring, Aaron M akohring at utk.edu
Thu Jul 29 11:15:02 EDT 2010

Nance,

Are you willing to share with the list an example or two of what
specific changes you made (and why) to help improve your PD for staff
and/or the curriculum/lesson planning? Specific examples are always
very helpful in understanding what works and how to improve practice.

Thanks, Aaron

Aaron Kohring

Research Associate

UT Center for Literacy Studies