[Numeracy 437] Re: New Ideas

Sherwood, Laura LSherwood at CLCILLINOIS.EDU
Fri Jul 30 09:40:12 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I downloaded the PDF's on Learning Progressions for Adult Numeracy and
the one for Teaching Adults to Make Sense of Number to Solve Problems
and they are both full of good information. I plan to use them to design
a series of Professional Development workshops for our volunteer tutors
who will be tutoring our students for math. This is a fantastic
resource.

Thanks for passing this along,

Laura

Laura E. Sherwood

Literacy Coordinator

Adult Education

College of Lake County

Grayslake, IL 60030

847-543-2327

lsherwood at clcillinois.edu

"Their story, yours, mine - it's what we all carry with us on this trip
we take, and we owe it to each other to respect our stories and learn
from them." William Carlos Williams