[Numeracy 490] Announcement: Call for Articles from The Change Agent

Kaye Beall kabeall at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 15:26:14 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

Please help us spread the word about the new Call for Articles (attached)
for the next issue of The Change Agent, "Our Neighborhoods, Our Health,"
which will have an environmental justice and math and science focus and
which we are doing in collaboration with TERC's "Statistics for Action."

The Change Agent, is a social justice newspaper published twice a year in
March and September. The Change Agent provides cutting edge resources for
teaching social issues, powerful student writing that inspires discussion,
and many ready-to-use lesson plans - all oriented toward a multi-level
audience. Check out The Change Agent online at: www.nelrc.org/changeagent

Thanks for helping me spread the word!

Cynthia

--