[Numeracy 540] Updated Math/Numeracy page on The Literacy List

David Rosen DJRosen at theworld.com
Mon Sep 6 10:20:21 EDT 2010

Hello Numeracy Colleagues,

I have just updated the Math/Numeracy web page on the The Literacy
List. To view it, go to:

http://newsomeassociates.com

1) Scroll down to "Publications,"
2) Choose "The Literacy List,"
3) Choose "Websites for Teachers and Students", and
4) Choose "Numeracy/Mathematics."

This and other Literacy List web pages improve with suggestions I
receive from adult numeracy/math teachers. If you think there's a good
(free) resource that I should consider adding, contact me directly.

David J. Rosen
DJRosen at theworld.com