[Numeracy 541] Math/Numeracy page on The Literacy List

Istas, Brooke IstasB at cowley.edu
Thu Sep 9 11:11:45 EDT 2010

Hey All!

David has a great site for everyone to check out and I want to encourage
you to please do so. My only request is that instead of just responding
to him directly you may post your suggestions to the Math and Numeracy
List. I believe we all can benefit from the knowledge that many of you
possess.

Thanks Everyone!

Brooke Istas