[Numeracy 557] Re: Numeracy Digest, Vol 10, Issue 3

GREER, Karen Karen.Greer at victoriacollege.edu
Wed Oct 6 14:28:57 EDT 2010

I recently did a presentation at a state conference on adding math in the ESOl classes. I stressed that it gives another conversation topic and consumer math is needed by everyone. Those who excel in math can help their peers and that gives them confidence. They mainly need the vocabulary.
Karen Greer Victoria Colledge Adult Ed.
Vicrtoria, Tx.