[Numeracy 591] Re: Announcement: New Change Issue on Fashion

Gassman, Jean jgassman at iel.spokane.edu
Wed Oct 20 17:09:03 EDT 2010

Hi Kaye,
We used the article in our correction center about the Inappropriate Pants. The statement about the prisoners not being allowed to have belts is not the case here. The men are required to have appropriate attire. We are thinking about having them write an article about that.
Keep up the good work.
Jean Gassman