[Numeracy 603] Re: Teaching math and numeracy skills to adults learning English

tjdclaire at cox.net tjdclaire at cox.net
Mon Nov 1 21:35:00 EDT 2010

I'm not an expert at this but I get the 630 either way
18 x 35 (strike this because the first number is even)
9 x 70
4 x 140 (strike this because the first number is even)
2 x 280 (strike this because the first number is even)

Therefore: 70 + 560= 630
or
35 x 18
17 x 36
8 x 72 (strike this because the first number is even)
4 x 144 (strike this because the first number is even)
2 x 288 (strike this because the first number is even)
Therefore: 18 + 36 + 576= 630
Maybe someone else already did this...I'm late reading my emails today...if so, sorry for the duplication.
Claire Ludovico