[Numeracy 618] Re: Good contextualized math lesson plans forthe adult learner?

Istas, Brooke IstasB at cowley.edu
Tue Nov 30 12:54:43 EST 2010

Hello All!

Below is a message from October 13 about Good contextualized math lesson
plans for the adult learner and about the Texas Math Institute, I have
received a lot of postings from subscribers who are interested in the
power points, lessons, etc. that are available. Since there has been so
much interest in what Texas is doing, I have asked the facilitator of
this training to be a guest moderator for the list. I am awaiting to
hear back from them. So if you have recently emailed the list
requesting this information to be sent to you off-list please know that
this information is not available for mass distribution; but because of
your interest I am working on having a guest presenter on the list.
When I have more information I will post it to the list. Thank you all
for continued interest in Adult Numeracy and Mathematics.

Brooke Istas

LINCS Math and Numeracy List Moderator

istasb at cowley.edu