[Numeracy 788] Re: Math Dance

ROBERT G STEINKE steinkedb at q.com
Fri Mar 11 11:33:00 EST 2011

Kate -

Indeed I do. I do it all the time.

And (if Brooke still has me on the list to do it) I will be giving more
information about that in a couple weeks when I am guest moderator.

In the meantime -

Check out SPARK. It is a program by John Ratey out of Harvard. He has a book
out (I've read it). In the book he talks a lot about a program in
Naperville, IL that uses movements that cross the mid-line, getting up and
being active every 20 minutes in math class.

More later...

Brooke - I have a huge busy week coming up. I can start on this topic on
March 21st.

Dorothea Steinke