[Numeracy 789] Re: Math Dance

Jacqueline Kiefer jkiefer at dacc.nmsu.edu
Fri Mar 11 15:44:05 EST 2011

Kate,
Thank you for sharing this with us.

I am anxiously awaiting a response from someone with knowledge or experience in Math Dance. I enjoy math and I am always looking for that kinesthetic connection for my students to help them grasp the concept. However, I am a terrible dancer, and I hope I don't have trouble making the connection myself.
Jackie Keifer