[PD 4994] Why Use Social Networks?

Susan Gaer sgaer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 17:37:06 EDT 2010

Social Networks, Why
Today a student posted this on my wall at Facebook:
En este pais no hay escusa para seguir aprendiendo y con personas, guias,
maestras como tu menos. De nuevo muchas gracias Susan. I am afraid to wrote
dwun in English my thinking because i know I am going to made many mistakes.
But I try. So thank you againg Susan to continue be part of my life.

This encapsulates why I use "Facebook" and share it with my students. This
was in response to a "If you are learning English, you may find this site
useful."

Susan Gaer
Google Certified Teacher

Santa Ana College School of Continuing Education

Call or text me (530) 539-4237
http://www.susangaer.com/