[ReadWrite 1523] Re: Readwrite Digest-T.Sticht, Vol 17, Issue 7

fahey16 at comcast.net fahey16 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 08:02:07 EST 2011

I read everything published on the list serv by Tom Sticht because I have come to RESPECT his knowledge, experience, and insight. Adult learners and adult literacy organizations have many things in common: establishing achievable goals, using resources wisely, capitalizing on successes, and maintaining the confidence to carry on and, indeed, improve. As a CBO director, I struggle to maintain a balance with these challenges for my organization and with my adult students. At the risk of sounding like a Tom Sticht groupie, thank you,
Respectfully,
Charlotte Fahey
Executive Director
Literacy Volunteers of Ocean County [NJ]