[Technology 798] Re: Goofin around with a webcam

Burkett, Barry Barry.Burkett at Franklin.kyschools.us
Mon Jan 8 11:19:04 EST 2007

Gina,

I am glad you got the video. I have had a couple of responses saying
that the feed was not able to be downloaded. I am going to make another
video and send it out to individual e-mail addresses.

If you would like to see a webcam example send me an e-mail and I will
send the video to your e-mail @ 3:00 Eastern time.

Barry