[Technology 801] Re: Discussion topics for 2007

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Thu Jan 11 11:04:23 EST 2007

Thanks Wendy,

It's not too late for anyone to weigh-in. The other recommendation I
have received today follows:

I would be interested in seeing a discussion about state tech plans for
adult learners and ABE practitioners. In other words, what states have
developed and implemented learner-centered tech plans that incorporate
competencies? What was the process like? The timeframe? To what
resources did they look when developing their own plan and competencies?
How are plans being implemented?

Regards,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Associate Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org