[Technology 809] Webinar

Burkett, Barry Barry.Burkett at Franklin.kyschools.us
Thu Jan 11 15:34:20 EST 2007

Hey guys,

I was asked to do a webinar related to the video I posted on google.com.
It is possible for me to do this, who would be interested in attending?

If/when this does happen, what would you be interested in talking about?
Some suggestions have been how to set up the camera, editing film, how
to upload film, etc. What are your thoughts?

Barry Burkett, Adult Educator
Thorn Hill Learning Center
Frankfort, KY
502.223.3110