[Technology 818] Re: Use of Video Cam- last minute registration

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Thu Jan 25 15:03:48 EST 2007

Hello Barry,

This is really a terrific opportunity you are making available to the
field at large and to the Tech list specifically.

Please share with the Tech list any of the ideas and products that are
developed. As well, please share your experience facilitating the
webinar.

Regards,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Associate Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org