[Technology 842] Re: (no subject)

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Thu Feb 8 16:53:35 EST 2007

Hello Barry,

Thank you for sharing. It sounds like a great effort in spite of the
technical difficulties, and a great first run. Your efforts have added a
lot to the field.

We'll look forward to hearing about the web class you are hosting when
it is ready to view!

Regards and many thanks,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Associate Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org