[Technology 855] Tech List Book Discussion

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Tue Feb 13 13:14:49 EST 2007

Hello David and all,

A book discussion on the list sounds like a great idea, particularly on this topic since it has emerged in a number of recent discussions. Thank you for making this suggestion David.

Are others on the list interested in doing this? I think we would need aleast a few people who committ to it and can help lead discussion. Please feel free to email me on or off list to let me know.

We could plan to have the discussion begin in about a month, enough time to order and read the book.
Since we haven't done this before I am open to any and all suggestions about how to proceed.
Please email your thoughts to the list.

Regards,
Mariann