[Technology 878] Software
Archived Content Disclaimer
This page contains archived content from a LINCS email discussion list that closed in 2012. This content is not updated as part of LINCS’ ongoing website maintenance, and hyperlinks may be broken.
Mon Feb 19 09:47:28 EST 2007
- Previous message: [Technology 876] ESL computer skills textbook
- Next message: [Technology 879] Re: Software
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
My learning center is in the process of applying for a grant that will
use one of these three software programs:
1. My Reading Coach, from Mindplay (www.mindplay.com)
2. Open Book, from C-tech Low Vision
3. Read On, from Steck-Vaughn
Has anyone used these products? If yes, what are your impressions of
them? What are the programs limitations? In my brief look the only
literature I have been able to find out about them is from there
advertising... not what I would call an independent source.
Does anyone know of a website that compares these types
(literacy/technology) of products?
Barry Burkett, Adult Educator
Thorn Hill Learning Center
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...