[Technology 878] Software
Archived Content Disclaimer
Please note: This page contains archived content from the lincs.ed.gov e-mail discussion list system, which was disabled in 2012. The content on this page is available for archival purposes only. Hyperlinks on this page may be broken or may no longer link to the content specified from within the archive posting. In addition, information displayed on this page may no longer be relevant.
Mon Feb 19 09:47:28 EST 2007
- Previous message: [Technology 876] ESL computer skills textbook
- Next message: [Technology 879] Re: Software
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
My learning center is in the process of applying for a grant that will
use one of these three software programs:
1. My Reading Coach, from Mindplay (www.mindplay.com)
2. Open Book, from C-tech Low Vision
3. Read On, from Steck-Vaughn
Has anyone used these products? If yes, what are your impressions of
them? What are the programs limitations? In my brief look the only
literature I have been able to find out about them is from there
advertising... not what I would call an independent source.
Does anyone know of a website that compares these types
(literacy/technology) of products?
Barry Burkett, Adult Educator
Thorn Hill Learning Center
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...