[Technology 888] Re: Software Question

Joyce Paisley paisley.joyce at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:44:42 EST 2007

The best software for language is Rosetta stone. Cornerstone is a
very good program for basic language rules. Our ESL students use both
of these programs. Please share with me any recommendations you
receive for for the additional programs. I'm very interested in your
project. Please keep me posted as it progresses.
Joyce Paisley
TRC Broadview Middle School
Burlington NC 27217
336-570-6195