[Technology 892] New issue of the Change Agent--Caring for Our Children
Archived Content Disclaimer
This page contains archived content from a LINCS email discussion list that closed in 2012. This content is not updated as part of LINCS’ ongoing website maintenance, and hyperlinks may be broken.
Fri Mar 9 10:50:33 EST 2007
- Previous message: [Technology 891] New from NCSALL
- Next message: [Technology 893] NIFL study on online learning
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
The next issue of The Change Agent is hot off the press! It’s all about
Caring for Our Children. Since so many adult learners are also parents this
is sure to be an issue your students will want to read. The Change Agent is
a 56-page journal that provides authentic texts and teaching materials for
examining social issues in the classroom.
Find out the answers to these questions and much more:
● What can you do when your child misbehaves? How do parents navigate the
tricky waters of disciplining their kids?
● Are children of homosexuals worse off than children of heterosexuals?
What do adult learners think?
● Should children learn two languages at the same time?
● Does TV make a good babysitter?
● Which two industrialized countries do not provide paid maternity leave
for new moms?
● How can programs prepare parents to advocate and be active in their
● How does talking to your young child help develop literacy skills?
● What is Beatriz Garcia’s secret to being a great parent?
Don’t miss this exciting issue with over 15 articles written by students.
Visit our Web site or call to get your copy:
Please post to other relevant lists and help us spread the word!
Change Agent Editor
44 Farnsworth Street
Boston, MA 02210
email: aorlando at worlded.org
Check out The Change Agent online at:
4401 S. Madison St.
Muncie, IN 47302
kaye_beall at worlded.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...