[Technology 907] Re: Updated online ESL resource

LaFerlazzo at aol.com LaFerlazzo at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 10:42:51 EDT 2007

I thought people might find this website useful for teaching English
Language Learners and younger native English speakers. I've recently expanded it:

_http://www.bayworld.net/ferlazzo/english.html_
(http://www.bayworld.net/ferlazzo/english.html)

It now has over 6,000 links appropriate for English Language Learners
divided into many categories, and covering English, Math, Science and Social
Studies.

I also have a blog that highlights new content that's added to the site:

_http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/_ (http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/)

Larry Ferlazzo
Sacramento, CA