[Technology 910] Re: Updated online ESL resource

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Wed Apr 4 09:44:17 EDT 2007

Hello Bill,

Thank you for forwarding this resource, it is really engaging and
appears to have a lot of potential to use with ABE and ESOL learners.
Could you tell the list a bit more about it. Did you build the site
yourself? How have you been using it and with which student populations?
Can you give Tech list subscribers some ideas and/or pointers for how
they may want to use it with their students?

I encourage others on the list to take a look at this resource and give
your thoughts about how you might be able to use it:

http://www.makebeliefscomix.com/comix.php

Regards,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Associate Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org