[Technology 910] Re: Updated online ESL resource

Share: Share on LinkedIn! Print page! More options

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Wed Apr 4 09:44:17 EDT 2007

Hello Bill,

Thank you for forwarding this resource, it is really engaging and
appears to have a lot of potential to use with ABE and ESOL learners.
Could you tell the list a bit more about it. Did you build the site
yourself? How have you been using it and with which student populations?
Can you give Tech list subscribers some ideas and/or pointers for how
they may want to use it with their students?

I encourage others on the list to take a look at this resource and give
your thoughts about how you might be able to use it:

Mariann Fedele

Associate Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
mariannf at lacnyc.org