[Technology 931] Discussion on Handhelds: Today

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Tue Apr 17 09:53:20 EDT 2007

Dear Technology list colleagues,

I am very pleased to welcome Marilyn Williams, from the Kennedy Middle
School in Eugene, Oregon to the tech list to lead our discussion on
using handheld devices in the classroom. Marilyn will be joining us
beginning today and staying with us through this Thursday, and in this
time will share her three years of experience in integrating this
technology in to instruction, and answer our questions.
Today will kick off with a focus on the details of the University of
Oregon research project that she participated in and was the genesis of
her work using this technology in an education setting. In addition, she
will provide information about the two-day training she received through
this project that prepared her for her classroom work, and answer our
questions as submitted to the list.

As a list member your participation is enthusiastically encouraged!

Regards and once again welcome to Marilyn,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Associate Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org