[Technology 957] Discussion on Handhelds

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Fri Apr 20 11:01:11 EDT 2007

Dear Technology List colleagues,

On behalf of the list I would like to thank Marilyn Williams for sharing
her experience and answering our questions over the past few days.

Since the discussion really only picked up yesterday, Marilyn has
graciously agreed to stay with us and answer any final questions today.

So if you have been reading along and interested in posting a question
or sharing your experience today is the day to do it!

Regards,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Associate Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org