[Technology 964] Re: handhelds day 2

Marilyn Williams williams_ma at 4j.lane.edu
Mon Apr 23 10:39:52 EDT 2007

Wouldn't it be something if our students' back to school materials list one day included a cell
phone! The cell phone is part of most/many student's lives already, maybe we should be looking
at it as an educational tool rather than something that doesn't have a place in the classroom.

Marilyn

Marilyn Williams
6th Grade Language Arts/Social Studies
Kennedy Middle School